Altus maintains a modern fleet of more than 1,000 best in class vehicles and trailer mounted assets, to support the safe management of traffic throughout Australia. Our equipment range allows us to service a variety of customer and project requirements and includes:
- Toyota Hilux 4 x 2 and 4 x 4 utilities
- 4.5-9.0t Hino 300 Drop Deck (Pod) Trucks
- 4.5-9.0t Hino 300 VMS Trucks
- 15t Hino 500 IPVs (Truck Mounted Attenuators) with Scorpion Mechanism
- Trailer Mounted Variable Message Signs in Amber and Colour (A, B & C size)
- Trailer Mounted Portable Traffic Signals
- Mobile Traffic Signals for Stop/Slow and Gate Management applications
- Trailer Mounted Arrowboards
- Lighting Towers
- Barrier Trailers
Vehicles are equipped with class 1 temporary traffic signage, delineation, arrow board/vms, GPS technology and safety features such as reversing signals, surveillance cameras and harnessed operation.
A number of our equipment offerings deliver both improved safety and commercial outcomes for customers, through their influence on speed of setup/packup times and through the removal of workers from areas of high risk.
Our fleet supports quality of service by being fit for purpose, well maintained and of professional appearance.
Altus continues to make substantial investments in new equipment to service its growing customer base, including vehicles, trailer mounted assets and new products being brought to market.