Altus provides diverse traffic engineering services for a number of its traffic management customers as well as for stand alone assignments.
For more than a decade we have partnered with companies such as Leighton Contractors, Lend Lease, BMD, Acciona, York Civil & Graincorp, supporting their need for strategic planning, analysis and assessment of transport, construction and event programs.
Our traffic engineering services encompass:
- Micro-simulation modeling
- Transport and traffic assessments
- Local area traffic management studies
- Parking studies
- Development of technical strategy, policy and guidelines
- Intersection modeling and assessment
- Traffic volume, parking and origin/destination surveys
- Traffic management plans
- Traffic management auditing
- Line marking and signage plans
- Traffic network modeling
- Carpark design
- Worksite safety planning
Through the experience of our company and staff we have come to understand what matters most to traffic engineering customers: a clear understanding of objectives, effective communication, robust methodologies and clearly presented outcomes.
If you’re considering a traffic engineering services partner who can listen to your needs, help you navigate the regulatory environment and deliver outcomes that add real value to your objectives, we look forward to hearing from you.