Altus supports both large and small organisations with the supply of more than 2 million hours of traffic control each year.
We facilitate the safe movement of motorists and pedestrians in and around worksites for more than 1,100 customers through a resource base of 1,600 staff located across 24 locations, including all major State capitals and regions.
Our reputation as a leading supplier of traffic management services is underpinned by:
- A highly qualified and experienced labour force;
- A modern fleet of vehicles and ancillary equipment;
- Reliable fulfillment 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days per year;
- Proper identification and management of safety risks;
- Responsive provisioning of plans and permits to meet customer needs; and
- Transparency and value.
As one of Australia’s largest providers of traffic management services, Altus has accumulated substantial experience for a range of industries and clients, leveraging this knowledge for the benefit of new customers in:
- Construction - civil construction, public works, general building contracting, major projects;
- Utilities - water, gas, power, sewer and telecommunications;
- Roads - asphalt, spray sealing, line marking, construction, state road authorities;
- Councils - verge mowing, public events, general maintenance, civil works;
- Environmental - environmental soil testing, hazardous waste removal, water testing;
- Events - TV and film, street and music festivals, major community and sporting events; and
- Equipment Hire - a full range of traffic management equipment for hire, including VMS, Arrow Boards, Traffic Lights and Lighting Towers.
The volume of work we undertake provides ideal conditions for the development and execution of novel service delivery.
Altus invests considerable resources into improving the way it operates and how it can better service the needs of its customers. Through new innovation specific to Altus, we have been able to generate substantial improvements to safe methods of work, deploy staff more quickly, establish worksites more efficiently, and provide transparent and real-time metrics on hours worked in support of customer budgets and invoicing.
If you’re considering a traffic management partner who can boost productivity, support your way of working and add real value to your operation, we look forward to discussing your next project.